quick life update

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 11:25 AM
so I want to make this a shorty. here goes:

ROSES to all my bridesmaids and mom for putting on such a lovely bridal shower yesterday :) also, ROSES to all my friends and family members that came! my boss even came with her daughter. it was cute. waaaaaayyyy too hot (in fact, the sun gets a bushel of thorns) but still enjoyable. Andy and I took with us a full carload and left about half still at mom's... we put away everything but I have no clue where we will put everything else. we'll just have to Tim Gunn it and "make it work!" (speaking of which, PR returns this week!)

ROSES to almost being done with all the wedding planning. i.cannot.wait.for.this.to.be.over. I'm pretty sure if I was offered a ridiculous salary to be a wedding planner, even like a million dollars per year I would not take it, especially since I'd be dealing with other people's crap and bitchiness. soooo close to being finished!

and it's taking me too long to think up anything to for thorns so it must be a good day!

sionara!

0 comments

Post a Comment