just a lazy sunday sort of day

Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM
so i'm in a way better mood (thankfully) than last time i blogged.

so, first off: THORNS to living the married life because i realized i gained double the amount of laundry until death do us part... and if children are added into that... even more! not cool!

another thing i realized today is that i'm gaining a permanent shopping partner for the rest of my life. ROSES to Andy for loving and even asking to go shopping :)

and as for some of my problems this week, MAJOR THORNS to my father being a bridezilla and making demands, and actually having the audacity to say that this wedding is not my wedding but his... where's the logic in that statement? Andy and I are paying about $4-5,000 more than he is and my mother for that matter as well, yet they're calling all the shots (even the ones they're not paying for!). I really wish we could call it off and elope but it is too far in to do that now. I think I'd be completely fine if I never talk to my father again either because he's making the supposed "happiest day of our lives" completely and utterably miserable. i'm pretty sure there won't be a father-daughter dance because i can't imagine putting on such a facade in front of that many people for the lenght of even the shortest appropriate song. come to think of it, dad gets a thorn bush.

lastly, ROSES to our new flat screen tv purchase. at first, i was wary about it and thought it was too much and that our previous tv worked fine. the picture is a lot clearer and it's not as bulky (obviously). i did, however, lose the spot on top of the tv where I had a few picture frames :(

and the washer just went off. time for more laundry!

ciao bellas.

0 comments

Post a Comment