random short post

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 6:06 PM
this is mostly going to be links to things I love that I found on the internet.

hello! hello kitty overload. i still love it though. like seriously... my sister would want this in a heart beat i bet.
























now to satisfy my LOST addiction, i discovered this lovely site today. I love Jack, I don't care what anyone says. he's one of the best characters and they'd all be dead if it weren't for him so shove it people.

and for my last thing, I'm debating on ordering this to be what I wear for the wedding... that or I make something. which would be cool but do I really have the time to be that crafty to make it look good? it's a bit more than I want to spend as well.

speaking of LOST, the annoying guy Phil from the others is on a Bones episode... I wish Sawyer killed phil's existence in real life. that guy is such an eyesore and so annoying to listen to.

with that, i promise a real update soon.

adios amigos.

1 Responses to random short post

  1. alysonnicole Says:

    you're 110% right.
    i want it.
    now.

Post a Comment